I'm going to have to do a separate post for Christmas festivities (and to confess to my day-after-Christmas shopping, Dad) ;) So, today's post will just be for today. I'm getting back into the work routine and of all mornings to be slapped with that experience, it was also in the 20s when J and I went on our walk this morning. We both were bundled up and stayed mostly warm, but I'm quite sure both of us would've rather stayed in bed!! The weather is supposed to warm back up for the weekend (Nola for the Nat'l Championship game) so as long as the rain stays away, we should be in good shape!
I was not excited about braving the scale this morning, fully intending to see a 2-3 lb gain after the holiday, but to my surprise, it hadn't budged!! There must be something in the Shreveport water that flushes away calories for me! That in itself was even more motivation to get right back into the swing of my workout routine this evening since I'm not having to un-do anything!
Today I'm wearing the grey cropped pants I got at H&M in Atlanta with a sweater Mom gave me last Christmas.
Pants: H&M, pulled the tag off this morning, but I can't remember what they cost. I think it was around 10 bucks, but I'll have to check my ATL post to see!
Sweater: Mom gift
Shoes: Rocket Dog, $34
Wow! The lighting in my office was worse than usual this morning.
A "falling" picture. These crack me up. Probably have to be here to appreciate my "dash to the spot" technique to beat the timer :)
1 comment:
You make that sweater look good! I'm happy for you that you didn't put on any "Christmas pounds"! I think I gained around 1/2 to a pound. Oh well, I'll work it off, I'm sure. It's cold here, but you can feel it's warming up. I'm heading to the barn earlier than planned so as Kramer doesn't melt under his blankets. I'll fill you in on how today goes. Miss you alot already; have a great day! Lovins, pw
Post a Comment