Hahaha! Get it? Terrible Tuesdays? Not that today is particularly terrible, it's just the day that I think makes the week feel the longest. I usually have catching-up to do of some sort on Mondays, so they seem to move by fairly quickly. Wednesdays signal the downward slope of the rest of the week, Thursday the weekend plans start rounding out, giving me things to look forward to and Fridays are, well, Fridays! Poor Tuesday is just that day kinda crammed in there. Seems like at my job Tuesdays are fairly slow, too. It's almost like no one wants to get anything done on Tuesdays! (Or maybe that's just me....) Not to mention the fact that today is always the hardest for me in terms of getting up in the morning. It's almost like Tuesday is when sleeping in on the weekend finally catches up to me.
Regardless, I did my best to wear something cute to keep me going today... again, I laid this outfit out without trying it on.... had I not been running so late (Jackson's fault... he wanted so bad to play this morning so I had to indulge him a little) I probably would have changed this up a little, but time did not permit so I just went with it. What I'm not sure about.... 1. this skirt is very much an A-line skirt, which I'm thinking does not look quite right with this jacket because when combined with 2. the jacket's peplum hem, I'm thinking the ensemble may not be all that flattering. Regardless, I'm going with it for now and will make a mental note that the next time I wear this jacket, it needs to be with pants. I do really like this Banana Republic shirt that I picked up at the outlet. It's got a really nice sheen to it and I love the color.
Skirt: Random store in Athens, TX $9
Shirt: Banana Factory Store, $12
Jacket: NY & Co, Clearance, $20
Shoes: Max Studio
Necklace & Earrings Set: Love Culture, $10
Bracelets: Loft, Clearance $5
Watch: Croton
It looks like I changed shirts! The Close-up of the necklace shot is more accurate as to the actual color of the shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment