So, I'm going to encompass my weekend along with my Monday post for the sake of efficiency. This weekend was the Kentucky game, which was at 11:20. I can't remember the last time we played that early and I hope we don't again any time soon! I did not anticipate traffic flow correctly and Amanda and I ended up parking at 11:05. Oops! We dressed casual for the game and the weather started very fall-like in the morning but warmed up quickly (hence my mistake wearing suede boots!!!) Oh well, what can you do?
Can you see my cute Tiger-stripe cuff?
Kickoff!
I ran errands Saturday afternoon, which was a nice change from the usual entire Saturday being taken up by football! Sunday, I took Jackson to the park I've mentioned before. What a nice place!! I was very pleasantly surprised and Jackson had a great time! Lots of walking paths and a small dog park. I'm really happy we went and we'll try to go as often as we can now.
Jackson and "Sprinkles" (no kidding) his new Schnauzer friend... notice J is doing his patented "leg kick"
And this is J when we got back while I was doing laundry.....
And J when I was putting the laundry away....
The rest of Sunday was spent napping and doing chores around the house. I got the pictures on the shoe boxes I missed during the big project and got a bunch of laundry done and put away. I also finally did some "craft-work" on a jacket I bought in August at Love Culture in the mall. It had an ugly fake hoodie sewn into the collar and I decided it would look much better without the hood... Red is so big for the fall and I like the look of a clean jacket and for 30 bucks, I wasn't going to let a stupid hood stand in my way!
With the stupid hoodie....
And without... so much better :)
I'm loving that it is finally getting a little cooler so I can start wearing more jackets at work. Didn't plan one for today but will have at least 2 outfits this week with jackets I haven't worn yet. I decided to go for comfort on this Monday-day. This dress is comfy and cute! It looks like a crazy busy pattern in the first pictures, but you can see it's not all that loud in the closer-up picture. I have these earrings that ended up being perfect for this dress. Have had them for a while now and this is the first time I've worn them.
Dress: Bobbie Bee (???) From JC Penny...9.99 on sale
Earrings: Can't remember
Watch: MK
Shoes: Nine West



No comments:
Post a Comment