Monday, June 18, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Having to catch up with the blog... I find it's hard to get pictures taken now that I'm out of my daily routine in the old office. That and I haven't found a good picture spot here yet. I'll keep working on that. 


In the meantime, here are two outfits, one from Wednesday of last week and today's. I have to tell on myself, these shoes are new and they are FABULOUS!!!!! I found them on White/Black's website early last week and they were on a decent sale and I just thought they were really unique and I was betting with the platform that they would be pretty comfortable too. I was right! I'm super excited about these!





I just thought the morning shadows on the building next door were really pretty!



1 comment:

Kramer's Mom said...

OMGosh! LOVE today's outfit, you look mauvelous!! The W/B shoes are pretty darn nice.
Your shoes that you wore Wed are pretty fab too. Nice "catch-up" blogging.

Post a Comment