One of the top priority items for sure was "fixing up" my office. It was a horrible light blue color with nothing on the walls and no decent furniture. Mom came down for the weekend and was my busy little worker bee and without her help, this project would've been really miserable!!
I'll post these outfit pictures not to really focus on the outfits, but so you can see the office in the background, since I didn't take the "before" pictures. I'll have to steal some of those from Mom.
Here's my first days' outfits/ the sad looking office in the background...
Pulling up to the building on my first day:
My second day. Hoping I look so pale tired because I'd just finished re-arranging some furniture... I'd like to think I didn't leave the house looking this washed out!
| Notice the sad blue walls and lack of well, anything! |
The view out of my window
| Decisions, decisions.... no one really liked the darker paint sample, and even I was a little hesitant but I went with my gut and I'm so happy I did! |
No comments:
Post a Comment